CRSSA provides instruction on GeoSpatial Information Science & Technology to undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students. CRSSA faculty coordinate the undergraduate Certificate Program in Environmental Geomatics and the graduate certificate program in Geospatial Information Science. CRSSA manages a separate facility, the Environmental Geomatics Instructional Computing Laboratory, that hosts 20 computers with full array of GIS/RS/GPS software.
Graduate and Undergraduate Programs in Geospatial Information Science
- Graduate Certificate Program in Geospatial Information Science
- Undergraduate Certificate Program in Environmental Geomatics
- Minor in Environmental Geomatics
Environmental Geomatics Capstone Projects
- Student Class Project 2017: Case Study: Raritan River Hydrological Observatory
- Student Class Project 2015: Case Study: Coastal & Marine Spatial Planning
- Student Class Project 2011: Exploring the Raritan River Basin
- Student Class Project 2009: Implications of Sea Level Rise: Cape May County, NJ
- Student Class Project 2008: Rutgers University Ecological Preserve Inventory and Assessment: Rutgers' Hidden Gem
- Student Class Project 2007: Studying the Spatial Dimensions of the American Revolution in New Jersey
- Student Class Project 2003: Cook Campus Green Infrastructure
For more information about GIS education here at Rutgers but also across the nation, go to GISDegree.org.