In trying to improve our understanding of the structure and function of coupled human-environmental systems at broader landscape to regional scales, CRSSA is attempting to integrate insights from ecology and geography with the application of geo-spatial information science and technology (remote sensing, geographic information systems, global positioning and spatial analysis).
- New Jersey Forests Carbon Sequestration
- Highlands Regional Assessment Update
- Landfire: GIS Development & Modeling to Support the Eastern Landfire Prototype
- Hemlock and Forest Decline in New Jersey
- GIS and Farmland Preservation
- Mapping Land Use/Land Cover for the NJ Council on Affordable Housing